Friday, November 21, 2008

Big Giant Thank You

I just wanted to post to let everyone know that we are all very touched by all the cards we have received. Each one is just a mini blessing, reassuring us that we are more cared for than we can possibly imagine. A big, giant, thank you to all!!

No news on the meds we'll be using to treat the UTI because there wasn't a culture ordered yesterday. We got a call today asking us to go to LabCorp and drop off a sample to be cultured.

We got out a bit today because I felt worse today than yesterday and worse yesterday than the day before. Moving is definitely key to my recovery.

Katie has an odd situation, there is what feels like a piece of metal stitch that can be felt under the skin in an area adjacent to her incision. It is causing her pain both at rest and when moving. We called the surgeon's office this morning and I think Steve got a call back from them but I'm not sure, if he did that leads me to believe they said it's probably nothing serious. I'll try to get more info on that and post about it later.

No comments: