Thursday, September 18, 2008

This Donor is Exhausted!

Today was my long day of donor testing. I could go into detail but suffice it to say... it's over and I survived. The actual testing wasn't bad at all, it's the human factor that annoys the snot out of me. Everyone seems to think that things will be fine from this point forward, although there is still considerable drama over the one medication that I take that is typically a treatment for diabetes. The donor coordinator nurse said she will have all my results in about 2 weeks and will call me then to review them and let me know about any follow up testing required due to the results.

Katie has Dr. Voigt (her surgeon/urologist) and a renal ultrasound tomorrow, and then an EKG and echocardiogram on Monday.

So, that's where we are... any questions, ask away!

No comments: